Learn More About Our Services
Find millions of loads directly from your cell phone. With so many loads to choose from, you can make more money than ever before...
Easily assign and track loads right from your mobile phone. And your driver’s location will be available to you in real time!
Get paid directly from your cell phone for deliveries or pickups! No need to prepare an invoice or mail in your bill of ladings.
Our Visa card offers large lines of credit, low transaction fees and big discounts at the pump.
Tap into a line of credit for repairs, insurance premiums or payroll expenses and with an easy repayment program you never need to worry about your cash-flow.
Banking as we know it is transforming and our suite of services are being unbundled and repackaged into intuitive new digital banking products.
Saint John Capital is looking for qualified individuals for the following positions. Join our fun, fast-paced team by applying below!
Customer Service Job Summary
We are seeking a customer service to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing effective customer service for all customers by using knowledge of company products and services. You will interact with customers to provide information in response to questions, concerns, and complaints by phone or online chat. The ideal candidate will have expert communication and listening skills. By listening effectively to find the root cause of issues, and communicating in a clear and friendly way, you are able to solve the issue and provide a positive customer experience. You know how to diffuse a tense situation and do everything within reason to quickly and effectively resolve the issue.
Customer Service Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns
- Provide appropriate and correct information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests
- Maintain a positive attitude, even when faced with misplaced criticism or frustration
- Able to learn quickly and move on from both success and failure
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures
- Work closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items
- Provide timely feedback to company management regarding challenges or customer concerns
- Partner with the sales team to meet and exceed customer service expectations
- Listen, document, and help resolve conflicts with customers
- Document the patterns and queries that may indicate a larger problem with the product or service that needs to be resolved
Customer Service Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous customer service experience
- Computer experience and aptitude
- Previous experience with corporate phone systems or switchboard
- Patience for dealing with confused or irate customers
- Problem-solving skills, and the ability to think under pressure
- Commitment to continuing education about the company, products, and services
- Background in marketing, especially a focus on customer insights and customer behavior is a plus
Office Assistant Job Summary
We are seeking a highly organized and responsible Office Assistant to join our growing organization. In this position, you will perform clerical tasks, answer phones, and sort mail. Other duties will include assisting office manager and executives with preparing documents, organizing files, managing existing documents, and generally keeping the office organized, tidy, and running smoothly.
Office Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and employee team building activities or special projects
- Help prepare reports, presentations, and data
- Manage and maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Type documents, drafts, and reports
- Arrange schedules for meeting space and conference rooms
- Assist with travel and expense reports
- Update staff calendars and organize schedules
- Prepare information and research for executive needs
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Purchase, track, and invoice office supplies for each department
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms
- Arrange itineraries and executive correspondence
Office Assistant Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
Business Development Job Summary
We are seeking a hard-working and motivated business developer to join our growing team. The individual in this role will assist company growth and profitability through new customer acquisition, as well as by increasing current customer spend. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and business strategy expertise.
Business Development Duties and Responsibilities:
- Appointment scheduling, preparation, and presentation to clients
- Generation of new leads with the intention of creating more sales/revenue
- Lead and post-sale follow-up
- Maintaining positive customer relationships post-sale
- Eliciting continued and, ideally, increased spend with current customers
- Work closely with the designated sales team to strategize more effective sales methods
- When appropriate, pitch business development ideas and strategies at boardroom level (and, in some cases, to our human resources team)
Business Development Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Motivation, perseverance, and determination qualities
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills
- The ability to close deals with clients, including cold leads
- Experience in business-to-business sales at the corporate level preferred
- An aptitude for research and analysis
- Proficient in time management and personal organization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; a background in business may be accepted
Learn More About Saint John Capital
Learn more about Saint John Capital and how we serve you.
Get the latest factoring and trucking industry news in our newsroom.
View career openings and opportunities with Saint John Capital.