Now you can find millions of loads, directly from your cell phone.
Now you can assign and track loads directly from your cell phone.
Now you can get paid directly from your cell phone for deliveries, or pickups.
The old adage that it takes money to make money isn’t wrong.
Designed for truckers, the Saint John Capital Fuel Card provides big discounts.
You can receive cash for your invoices directly into your bank account or your Saint John Capital fuel card account. When money is sent to your Saint John Capital fuel card, you can save on fees by avoiding costly bank wire and transaction fees. Plus, use your Saint John Capital fuel card anywhere Visa is accepted around the world.READ MORE
Thousands of happy truckers!
I love that customer service is available anytime. The fuel card benefits is absolutely wonderful. You guys are the best…
Very professional company. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I highly recommend them and could not be more pleased and satisfied with their work and help…
Great Company. Highly recommend these guys.The customer service here is the best I have experienced. They are so flexible and receptive…
I just started my own Company and a friend referred me to Saint John Capital. Since I was shopping around for a factoring company, I gave them a call first. I can say I’m proud of my decision to have …
Heard about them through my cousin and so my wife and I will open an account with them. They have been paying out on my cousins invoices for over 3 years and he’s never had any problem selling them his …
I was referred to this company recently and decided to give them a shot. I must say I was very impressed by their factoring SOP. The company operates with integrity and they always keep communication lines open both ways…
Easy sign up same day, got paid same day, it was 1 2 3 and boom the money was in my account. Factoring is so easy with Saint John capital! Easy to understand and manage! Highly recommend this truck factoring …
Love these guys! They buy my invoices instantly with no hassles. My previous factoring company would always challenge every schedule of invoices and I would have to bite my teeth wondering if I was going to get paid or not, …
Saint John Capital is a really good freight factoring company. Easy to set up and work with, just send BOLs and money got to my account same day. The customer service is professional and excellent, working for more 2 years …
Saint John Capital
3 South Prospect Avenue Suite 1
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Deliver a load and get a 100% cash advance, with no reserves
Break your contract whenever you want, there is no penalty to leave
Submit your freight bills by 12:00 PM EST and get your cash advance same day
Upload your bill of ladings from your cell phone, there is no need to mail them to us
Pick up a load and get a 40% cash advance and get the other 60% when the load is delivered
Big savings when you use the Saint John fuel card, average of .14 cents per gallon
Penchant towards superior service is what makes us the best freight factoring company
Powerful online and mobile fleet solutions designed with your trucking company in mind